LESSONS LEARNED LATE
1. Everything is temporary: Our family, our relations are all temporary. With the toll of time, everything is lost. We came empty-handed and leave this world just as we were born. We take along absolutely nothing.
2. Family is important: Spend time with your family. Friends come next to family.
3. Others treat you as you treat yourself: If you are confident, then people will respect you and your views.
4. Sacrifice pays dividend in life, sometimes it is a little late. Do not take for granted that the reward will come to you immediately.
5. Take care of your health. Money is not important than your good health.
6. Do not stop from thinking big for the fear of humiliation or criticism. Work on goals you feel are good for you.
7. Your possessions are raw material, which get obsolete. So many hoardings are meaningless.
8. There is always a bright morning after a dark and cloudy night.
9. Choose your happiness, experience and make effort to be happy.
10. Live your present, enjoy your moment of life. Too late in life you will miss your moment.
11. You alone can make your life. Don’t depend on others, don’t blame them.
12. Avoid fears, try to overcome fears, hatred.
13. See more of the world. Life is amazing. Enjoy various gifts of God.
14. Life time is not long. We have very limited time to live our life.
Enjoy each moment with your plans, your goals, your passions, your dreams. Take the first foot forward before it gets late.
Remember people who have contributed in your life. Say thank you at the right time. Tell God, “I am blessed, I am happy, I will fight my problems, I can do it and I will not fail.”
We have heard of many people dying without accomplishing their wish/wishes, repenting on not being able to finish them, in their life period. So we should follow all the rules of life with a deep understanding that we have come on Earth with a purpose. We should understand where and how to play our cards, with the best possible strategies and live a meaningful life with a positive attitude and gratitude in life.
With this wisdom we can leave a legacy which can convey our stories to our next generation, which has each preface of winning attitude and ending each story with a captivating and satisfying end. Let us not live like a candle which melts down in a few hours. Let us be like a torch which can throw light in everyone’s life. Let us be torch bearers for the next generation so that they can run on the tracks marked by our experience white and visible and each sparkle will be a lesson, which life taught us in our journey of life…….